Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

re: The Hunt Act II

Falauren and Xivilli return to the shrine after a few days of traveling, still bruised and aching from the fight

Last edited by Falauren on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Professor

Xivilli kept his black soul gem with Livia's soul in his robes. His left eye was healed, but it left scars over his eye brow and under his eye. Falauren had joked that it'd make him a ladies man, and to that he had said "like I wasn't already?"

As they approached the shrine, he began to wonder what awaited them. They had killed Mangler, not just Adonato. Would Hircine be angry? If so, why where they returning? The worshippers were still there and noticed that they looked worse for wear.

One sniggered at them.

Sighing, Xivilli ignored him. He had cut open an Imperial woman to get back a ring, which he wore again now, he was too tired to care.

*Falauren approached the shrine, and once again he and his companion called out to the father of mannbeasts*

"Hircine, we have done as you ask, Adonato Adventus lies dead. And so to does mangler, the other hunter you sent"

*Once again the booming voice rang out*

"You have truly proven yourself as great hunters. Adonato was strong once, as Mangler was strong now. You have completed your first task, and the next is waiting for you. But i am generous, and will grant you time to heal and prepare. Approach me again when you are ready, and i will tell you what comes next"

Professor

Xivilli turned to Falauren and sighed, sitting himself down at the base of the shrine. He was bone tired and hurt, but not very badly anymore. Allowing himself time to use Restoration magic, he asked his friend.

"Do you require healing? I also was able to buy some salted meats from our last trip into an inn."

His thoughts drifted back to Livia's soul, panicking in his robes within the gem. He hoped the bitch enjoyed that hell.

"I am fine, my joints will keep complaining for a few more days, but it is nothing. I still have a full wineskin, Let us sit down and enjoy a quick meal before we return to being a daedras playthings"

Professor

Xivilli tossed a slab of meat to his friend as he began to eat his own. He began to wonder what their next task would be. If he knew the daedra, it would be manipulative or perilous to the point of suicide.

"I apologize that I stole Livia's soul, but I wanted a strong one for the gem. This might come in handy later. Also, pass the wineskin?"

He grinned good naturedly to his friend.

*Falauren took a swig from the skin before handing it to Xivilli*

"There is no need to apologize, i never told you not to did i? Besides, on this trip i do not think house rank matters. I might not like it any, but it is not my place to disapprove"

Professor

Taking a swig, he gulped audibly before handing it back to Falauren.

"Thank you, Falauren. Now what will this task be do you think?"

Xivilli stood and brushed himself off, staring at the shrine. This god was the one his father served. Was he there in his Hunting Grounds?
[/i]

"I do not know, but it will probably be bad. I see a lot more pain and exhaustion in our immediate future, But it is too late for backing out"

*Wiping his hands on his trousers, Falauren stood up'

"Come, time to call on the prince"

Professor

Xivilli nodded and called upon Hircine.

"Hircine, we are ready for whatever task you wish us to complete. What is it you wish for us to do in your name?"

Part of him dreaded the answer, but he stood tall nonetheless. Falauren was right, there was no backing down. They would continue on this path until they earned the god's forgivness.

*Hircine spoke again, and Falaurens spirits sank. This was worse then he had expected*

"You have proven that you can hunt, but can you also be the prey? Can you survive overwhelming odds, and turn the tables on the mightiest of hunters? You will come to my realm, and survive for three days. On the morning of the fourth, your second task will be complete"

*Falauren suddenly felt as if he were falling in all directions at once. And suddenly found himself in a strange place*

Professor

Xivilli knew this feeling. His blood turning to ice, he looked around. Falauren was by his side, yes, but they were not at Hircine's shrine any longer.

"This is the Hunting Grounds..." He muttered, breathless.

An arrow sank into the ground between his feet, instantly shaking him from his stupor. Ahead was a man, sitting on a bear with a bow in his hand and a spear on his back.

Last edited by Xivilli on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Falauren swore. He jumped to his feet, pulling Xivilli up with him*

"Run, head for the forest over there"

Professor

Running, Xivilli heard an arrow wiz past his head. Scrambling he entered the woodlands and threw a summoning spell behind him, summoning a Dremora to slow down the hunter.

"Well this is a fine way to spend the next three days!" Xivilli cursed as he ran beside his Nord friend. "These hunters will hunt us for the entirety of the day, Falauren! At night is when Hircine comes!"

*Falauren was running as fast as he could, quickly outdistancing his friend*

"I do not think Hircine will make an appearance himself. The prey is Always given a chance. And three nights of him hunting us would be impossible to survive"

*As he came out into a clearing, he paused abruptly. In front of him, sitting atop a huge brown bear, was the weirdest daedra he had ever seen. He looked like a huge pale nord, covered in tattoos. In his hand was a bone lance, half again as long as he was*

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: