Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Personal Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwarftastic
Kinsman
Scholar

re: The Collected Writings of Tonal Ailean

Tonal's Journal
4th of the Last Seed, Second Era

Today has finally come, as all good things come to an end, so does my long inhabitance within noble Aleft. A more wonderful workshop I can hardly imagine, and I will miss my time here.

Unfortunately, my father cannot be held off any longer, and he insists I join the House. I suppose when you owe money to a House such as Great House Hlaalu, you have to pay your debts quickly. I've always found it to be a shame that we couldn't be in debt to Telvanni, no doubt I'd thrive there.

Still, I cannot allow father to lose the Manor, so it's off to Kragenmoor I go! Father says he's arranged a position within the House Guard under the command of one Idas Talbor, and that I am too design weaponry for the House. An ignoble pursuit not fitting for a Dwemer, but with the House's sanction, I should be able to work in peace without a repeat of the unfortunate instance in the Village. Damn villagers are always so bothersome, as if they really think torches and pitchforks can penetrate a Dwemeric door!

Regardless, I shall copy my Scarab Designs on the following pages in case of an accident while traveling, as well as the schematics for Dumac's Arrow.

All Praise to the Numidium, Blessings of the Brass God!

Forum Image Forum Image Forum Image

Last edited by Dwarftastic on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dwarftastic
Kinsman
Scholar

re: The Collected Writings of Tonal Ailean

Tonal's Planbook
4th of the Last Seed, Second Era

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image Forum Image Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Personal Story All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: