Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Sheev

*Sheev reminds herself to maintain the act despite the urgency. She makes it appear as if she is hiding behind the General while she maintains her spell, an act of fear in her eyes.*

"Over here, Ser." she responds just loud enough for the fool to hear, but still weak enough to make her appear as no threat. "The General is here good ser, please help him."

*She watches as the fool walks over to her and the General.*

"The poison has magical qualities, apply the antidote and I will do as best I can to spread it more quickly. Though it will be hard as it is taking everything I have to keep it from spreading."

*Her words were only a half truth, she was much more powerful than she wanted the others to believe, but the poison had already spread to a large portion of the General's brain which complicated things.*
Dwarftastic
Kinsman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 388

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Moving over too the General and kneeling at his side, the Artificer reached into his kit for the antidote, rummaging around for a bit before pulling out two identical vials.

"Damnation! One of these is pain and the other one the antidote I think, must have gotten them mixed up during my experiments. Oi! Guard! Come here and try this!"

Tonal gestured for one of the Guards too come over and shoves one of the vials into his hands, waiting impatiently as the Guard drinks it. Moments later, the Guard was convulsing on the floor, screaming. The Artificer smiled wryly as he grabbed the other vi and proceeded too pour it down the General's throat.

"Well, that's the right one! No harm done then, I suppose. Now hurry up child, let's see if you're better at magic then menial labor."
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Sheev

*Sheev feels the remedy doing it's job, but picks up on a strange ingredient included. She glances over at the guard convulsing on the floor and puts on a horrified expression but thinks something completely different...this Tonal is very interesting... Sheev uses her magic to wash the remedy all throughout the General's body with the highest concentration forced up towards his brain.*

*In mere moments the General's breathing has steadied and Sheev could tell he was beginning to gain consciousness.*

"Is that blood I sense within your remedy?" Sheev asks curiously with her innocent act in full swing, "What kind of blood did you use?"
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
General Talbor woke to the sound of an explosion. He looked around hurriedly. The Hall was filled with Hlaalu. Sheev and Tonal were standing over him looking concerned. He was still naked, which didn't embarrass him in the slightest, and things seemed to be going quite badly at the moment.

By Vivec, did his head hurt.

The doors to the hall were completely gone, and some angry fool was walking in yelling about killing him. That wasn't going to happen.

Almalexia have mercy, but things were blurry.

"Kill-ish meh willth you!!!" the General slurred.

In the name of Sotha Sil, he could barely keep his eyes open.

The General stumbled towards the advancing Telvanni wizard, barely managing to stay on his feet, and cast lightning in all directions...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Teatish realized Jiub was out of arrows and probably out of the fight. He watched the wizard blow open the door at walk in. He also saw the General rise wobbly to his feet and start shooting wild lighting.

He drove into the destruction mages mind with terror and panic.

“YOU ARE PITIFUL. DO YOU KNOW WHICH HOUSE YOU ENTER? THIS IS HOUSE HLAALU, AND YOU COME WITH THREE MAGES?”

Teatish sends illusions of warriors, wizards, and archers all over the proper. They are on balconeys, in hallways and coming in through the destroyed doors.


_________________
Death enlightens...
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Arvis

Arvis is shocked to see the general on his feet, and naked. Although, that probably explained why Niluva had been naked as well.

The Hlaalu n'wah started stumbling towards him, as if drunk, lightning spraying in all directions.

Most of the bolts didn't even come towards Arvis, but those that did were powerful. The Telvanni's wards cracked under the pressure and Arvis had to dive out of the way of the last bolt.

Damn this dunmer is powerful Arvis thought. It is probably for the best that he did not join the Telvanni. He might even be as strong as me...

Arvis gave mental orders for his Daedroth to charge.

Suddenly, he notices more mages appearing all over the House. How can there be this many? Fear begins to over take him...


Last edited by NordJitsu on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Sheev

*Seeing how disoriented the General still was Sheev cast a simple spell of numbing over him hoping that numbing his pain would help him focus his energies better. She knew she could easily handle this mage entering, but she didn't want anyone else to know that. Sheev blushed slightly as the naked General stood and began...bouncing...around the Proper.*
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Chaos and confusion. Teatish lets the General know what is happening through a whisper into his mind.

Teatish is tapped out. It is all he can do to hold the illusions and maintain the presence in the mage’s mind. Hopefully he didn’t overestimate the General.


_________________
Death enlightens...
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
The pain began to numb and Idas was able to focus better. The Telvanni had thrown himself on the ground and now his beast was charging in to take over the fight.

From the corner of his eye, The General saw another Telvanni mage standing just outside the doors. This one was casting some sort of restoration spell on the wizard on the floor. Probably undoing some of the fear that had been caused by Teatish. Idas would have to deal with him in a moment. First, the Daedroth.

Idas forms a whip of lightning which cracks out at the crocodilian monster, splitting its skull. The thing falls to the floor and dies.

Next, Idas conjures his own summon, a Storm Atronoch.


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Arivs

Arvis watches in horror as General Talbor easily dispatches his Daedroth. Soon thereafter, a stomr atronoch materializes.

As soon as the lesser daedra formed, the room became painfully noisy. The crackling lighting and the whirring rocks smashed together, broke, and reformed every second. The thing turned its gaze towards Arvis and lightning began to lash out at him.

He put his up his ward and began backing away, looking for something to hide behind...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Teatish feels his hold on the wizard’s fear tear away. The healer he decides.

As the General’s Storm Atronoch charges in Teatish boost’s is health so it won’t go down as easily as the enemies summons.

Teatish also pulls all the moisture from the air and creates a small cloud over the hostile mages. The water should make the electricity more effective.


_________________
Death enlightens...
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
The General feels Teatish working magic but is unsure exactly what he has done. No time to worry about it.

A cloud appears above the head of the mage standing just outside in the plaza. Idas smiles. Synergy was a beautiful thing.

He calls down two powerful lightning bolts from the sky. The water in the cloud magnifies their effects and the Telvanni healer is fried instantly. Moments later, only a blackened husk remains.


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Teatish has nothing left and is concerend about staying in the area that two great mages are battling in. He uses a potion that restores a very small amount of his powers back and uses it to send a message to everyone to clear out of the area.From here on out it's the Generals battle.


_________________
Death enlightens...
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Arvis

Arvis sees that the fight is turning against him. Both of his colleagues were dead and the General had someone supporting him.

The Telvanni sent a powerful fireball at the strom atronoch, knocking it back and giving him time to escape. He rushed out into the plaza where he hoped to bring the fight back on his terms...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
Sheev

*Sheev hears the message and casts a modified version of equilibrium on herself using her life force to further power General Talbor. She did this from a distance hoping to not be discovered in the act.*
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum