Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Nevos Soven
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 134

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
12:55 PM Turdas 5th of Last Seed

*As Nevos exits the forge he notices Deezthus is waiting out side. Nevos goes just the person I have been wanting to talk to, did you want something?*
Deezthus
Hireling
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 143

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Deezthus sees the smith. Strong and rugged features befitting his trade but with a gentle smile upon his face leaves the saxhleel calm.*

"Ah yes, Nevos Soven, I do indeed have something that I wish to share with you. You see, as of late I have found my capabilities in combat rather lacking, as one would expect from a healer. An issue is that my main offensive tools are my blades but these I seldom carry with me. I much prefer my trusted staff as I am far more proficient in its use, however against a foe with any semblance of armor it carries the damaging potential of a stick made from grass. I was wondering, if I may, if you have any experience in creating spears? Not those bulky halberds used by slow guards, but balanced. Light in the middle, to swing with ease, and heavy in the ends to crush your foe. And sharp as the teeth of a deadroth. Tell me, is such a weapon possible to craft?"


_________________
Blood is thicker than water. Gold is thicker than blood.
Nevos Soven
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 134

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Well Deezthus it so happens I have been working on a prototype spear for quit some time but have had no one willing to try using it has never left the paper. If you would like to try it I could get to work on it soon.*
Deezthus
Hireling
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 143

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Upon hearing the smith's answer, Deezthus can barely hide his enthusiasm.*

I would indeed be most grateful for such an effort. I trust you will let me know if there is anything you need to aid you in the crafting of such a weapon, and I will answer the call.


_________________
Blood is thicker than water. Gold is thicker than blood.
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
4:00 PM Turdas, 5th of Last Seed

*Idas enters the Guild Hall and begins roll call. He has called a meeting to discuss the events of the last few days and he wants to make sure that all soldiers are present and accounted for before he begins speaking.*

*All members please indicate if you are present*


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Nevos Soven
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 134

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Nevos Soven Present, he say while he wait to hear what Idas has to say.*
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 1191

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Falauren was already in the hall anyway. Mounting the dreugh head on the wall which the grumpy old merchant that prepares hunting trophy's took his sweet time finishing*


_________________
Come to me, Stendarr, for without you, I might be deaf to the manswarm murmurings of thy people, and forgetting their need for comfort and wisdom, I might indulge myself in vain scribblings.
Deezthus
Hireling
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 143

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*There is no wonder in Deezthus' mind what this could possibly be about. The question is merely what the consequences will be and for whom.*

"Deezthus present."


_________________
Blood is thicker than water. Gold is thicker than blood.
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Alandauron enters but, like his usual obstinate self, refuses to state his presence. Just more fuel for the fire. Zevita, still mysteriously absent, is no where to be found. Idas will have to begin without her.*

"Brothers and sisters, as you may have noticed, things have not been going well lately. Members of our house are at each others throats, fighting in bars and back alleys. Weapons have gone missing from the armory. Zevita is no where to be found. Nevos can't even get his work done because two of you insisted on turning the forge into a battle field. Don't even get me started on what happened in the forest."

"Such behavior is unbecoming of members of the Great House Hlaalu and unacceptable from soldiers in my army."

"Falauren, you are a trusted friend and a member of my council. I tolerate your transformations and keep your secret form those who would hunt you. But there is no excuse for behaving like an animal when you aren't one. I have forgiven you the incident in the forest, which was beyond your control. But your behavior in the forge was unacceptable."

"Alandauron, when I told Volrina I would accept you into this army, I became responsible for you. That means everything you do is a reflection upon my self. You have the potential to be a valuable asset here, but I will not allow you tear us apart. I will do what ever is necessary to keep this House in order. I will kill who ever is necessary."

"Deezthus, you remain an invaluable part of our operation. And thank you for what you did in the forest. But I do not tolerate in-fighting. Do not think your foray with Alandauron has not reached my ears."

"Nevos, your behavior as of late has been a model for the other members of the group. I lost control the other day in the mine, and it could have cost you your life. Such mistakes are unbecoming of a general and I deeply apologize."

"To all of you, do not forget why we are here. House Hlaalu is concerned with profit. Your actions over the past few days have cost me a good amount of gold. This will not go unpunished. Deezthus, Falauren, and Alandauron, I have a task for you."

"A small fort of ours, to the west in Cyrodil, has fallen to goblins. I do not know why the vile creatures would attack a fortified position, they usually resign themselves to picking off our caravans. But you must take it back. This task will require the three of you to work together."

"I will take your questions now."


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 1191

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Falauren lets Idas words sink in. He only has one question in the end "When do we leave?" He has strayed from his path, this is only fair punishment*


_________________
Come to me, Stendarr, for without you, I might be deaf to the manswarm murmurings of thy people, and forgetting their need for comfort and wisdom, I might indulge myself in vain scribblings.
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
"As soon as the three of you are prepared, you may go. Nevos will provide you with everything you need. You may bring a small force with you if necessary."


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 1191

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Falauren feels obliged to make a "A nord needs no backup" comment, but instead simply nods and heads to the armory*


_________________
Come to me, Stendarr, for without you, I might be deaf to the manswarm murmurings of thy people, and forgetting their need for comfort and wisdom, I might indulge myself in vain scribblings.
Nevos Soven
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 134

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Just to make sure nothing goes missing again in the armory Nevos heads there right after the meeting to make sure anything they take out is logged in the books.*
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*As is his way Alandauron makes his appearance and listens to yet another lecture from his new General. After all is said and General Talbor asks for questions Alandauron turns and heads up the stairs to his quarters. "They can come and get me when they need me." he thinks as he makes his way to his room.*
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 1191

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Fort Hlaalu Proper

0
*Falauren returns to the guild Halls looking for Idas, who wasn't in his quarters*


_________________
Come to me, Stendarr, for without you, I might be deaf to the manswarm murmurings of thy people, and forgetting their need for comfort and wisdom, I might indulge myself in vain scribblings.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum