Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Crafting and Economy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

re: Potions/Herbs

Again a lot depends on ESO but if you can have more than one trade I will also be investing time into poisons and healing herbs/potions just to go along my the whole survival persona.

Though my character will not use poisons, since he does not see himself as an assassin, his knowledge of nature would give him an edge on which plants are poisonous etc.
Nevos Soven
Oathman
Scholar

That's good we are going to need someone who can produce those things.
Deezthus
Hireling
Scholar

Yes I am/was also very interested in alchemy. We'll see how it goes, if I also pick it up to some degree or not, but as I just posted I'll probably go for another craft mainly, just like you.

Blind One

I really worked on developing alchemy with my healing Templar in the Beta, and I am interested in developing that skill line at the launch.  It will be cool for us to have some dedicated crafters who can stock pile items in our guild vault--both crafted items and materials for crafters.  If someone is not really developing crafting, that person could place some of the resources they come across into the vault for dedicated crafters to help them level up more quickly. 

I developed some poisons as well, but I'm still not sure about the mechanics.  I remember in Morrowind that the poisons were pointless.  I appreciated the changes that they made in Oblivion and Skyrim to that dynamic. 

I also never really figured out the natural water conversion.  I saw that there was water you could gather from pools, but I didn't figure out the mechanics to use it in potion making.

Jump to: