Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Arrows rain down on the Telvanni mages. To Arvis' distress, it seemed that his companions had lost their wards. Raryn takes six arrows in various parts of his body and collapses on to the cobblestone street. Davas attempts to lunge out of the way, but still takes two in the leg.

Arvis scans the roof tops for the source of the arrows and sees a mer crouching with a bow. Two ice spikes fly from his hands one after the other. The projectiles hit their mark but pass right through the figure harmlessly. An illusion!!

By this time, Davas, who was an expert healer was up on his feet. He moved over to check on Raryn, then simply shook his head.

"You Hlaalu filth will pay for this crime!!" Arvis calls out to no one in particular.

He then turns to face the door and casts a powerful incineration spell. The thick wood disappears in a flash of light and dust.

Fort Hlaalu was open to him...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Arvis

Once Arvis is back in the open, he summons two Xivilai. The daedra were powerful magic users in their own right. Probably more powerful than his Telvanni brothers had been.

There was no way the General could take on all three of them...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Arivs

A small vile flies towards Arvis from inside the Hall. The small glass shatters against his face, melting skin and rendering one of his eyes useless.

Quickly, he casts a restoration spell on himself. The spell prevents the acid from killing him but he has lost vision in his left eye.


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
1:00 AM Middas 11th of Last Seed

*Moving quite swiftly, with the reptile archer next to him keeping pace, Alandauron is approaching the wall to Fort Hlaalu. Alandauron hits the wall first but the reptile quickly overtakes him on the climb to the top. He wasn't sure how they had managed but the group had made it to Kragenmoor in less time than he thought possible.*

*Alandauron saw as the rest of the group rounded the fort's wall in the direction of the gate and then threw himself over the top of the wall...*
Dwarftastic
Kinsman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 388

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Tonal moved swiftly out of of the main Hall, reloading his wrist launcher, "Dumac's Arrow" as he like to call it. Using a new vial of acid the Artificer aimed for the Mage's throat, intending to take him out swiftly, before noticing a dark figure leaping over the wall.

"Damnation, just can't catch a break around here! Keep your pants on for once and a knife under you pillow next time, General!"

Recalibrating his aim quickly, The Artificer found a new firing pattern quickly and shot the dart at the new figure.
Jiub Veloth
LordDay
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 214

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
From outside in the plaza, a Dunmer landed near the outside gates, his bow out, Jiub quickly notched an arrow and shot it at the powerful wizard's back as he was fighting against Idas and Teatish, following it with another before he ran back behind one of the pillars, the wizard was too powerful to chance getting attacked by him...
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
*As Alandauron is coming over the wall he notices something flying towards the reptile archer and quickly tackles him knocking him out of it's path. As the object impacts the wall behind them Alandauron hears it hiss and realizes it was one of the dwemer's trinkets.*

"Watch where you throw your...things!!" Alandauron shouts down to Tonal, "You almost melted the reptile's face!"

*The two archers on the wall stood with their bows, notched an arrow and simultaneously shot at the wizard in the plaza.*
Dwarftastic
Kinsman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2013
Posts: 388

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
The Artificer quickly came too the conclusion that the newcomers were friends, not foe, and muttered to himself as he took his last vial from his kit.

Loading it quickly into his device, Tonal kneeled and took careful aim at the last Mage, evaluating where the most amount of damage could be caused. After a few moments, he settled on the Mer's neck, where even the slightest damage could easily drown the Mage in his own blood. The Artificer found his firing solution yet again and fired, blasting the vial on a direct path too the Mage's throat, before taking his hammer and blade from his waist and moving in too assist physically.
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Arvis

Things were going badly now. New figures had appeared from the forest. Certainly they weren't friendly. The crazy mer with the dwemer contraption on his wrist had fired another projectile. Idas was moving towards him, lightning in his hands and fire in his eyes. The storm atronoch was not far behind.

Time to go. The Telvanni thought.

He cast recall and was gone in the blink of an eye.

But using a bit of powerful magic, his Xivilai stayed behind...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Teatish had been keeping apprised of the situation though he was unable to help other than to get people to safety. When he watched the mage leave he was relieved but then he saw that the Xivilai stayed behind. Few things in this world infuriated Teatish more than Xivilai.

Teatish’s first spell prevented them from summoning Clannfears. His next started to deteriorate their skin so that the arrows coming in would hurt more.


Last edited by Teatish on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Death enlightens...
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
*Alandauron seeing that the mage had fled turned his bow on the remaining daedra beasts. He knocked arrow after arrow firing one after another at the beast he had the best shot on.*

"Reptile." Alandauron barked at the Argonian next to him, "Get better position on the other Xivilais and loose all your remaining arrows at it."
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2012
Posts: 1644

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Idas frowned, Arvis had managed to escape. That marked the second time the Telvanni wizard had fled from him. Though, he couldn't take full credit for the victory this time.

His nemesis was powerful, however. He managed to maintain control over his two Xivilai even after transporting himself, likely hundreds of miles away. The General himself had already lost control of his summons and the atronoch had faded back into Oblivion.

The skin of the two foul creatures seemed to be melting away when suddenly a handful of arrows struck them. The Xivilai would not be deterred, however. Seemingly impervious to pain, the demons pulled the arrows from their bodies and began to attack.

One began hurling fire at the archers on the roof tops while the other turned its flames on Teatish. Idas knew that they were resistant to magic, but cold would not be something they were used to. The Deadland's were a hot place of fire and magma.

The General's ice storms hit the creatures hard, slowing their movements and slicing open their already weakened skin. At the same time, Idas conjured bound swords in each hand and charged in for close combat...


_________________
Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

user avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1789

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Sven

*Sven and the others came rushing around the wall and through the gate. Somehow Sven had managed to get in front of the rest of the group and headed straight for the Xivilais that Alandauron was firing a flurry of arrows at. As he got closer he noticed the arrows stopped coming and he swung Helena with all his might. The blow severed the daedra's head from it's body and set it flying across the plaza.*

*The Xivilais' body dropped lifeless to the ground and laid still...*
Jiub Veloth
LordDay
Oathman
Scholar

user avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 214

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
*Jiub took note of the sittuation and charged at even pace towards one of the daedra, loosing my remaining 4 arrows at it as he ran. He put away my bow and drew my sword, knowing direct combat would be risky but he wasn't being completely reckless.

As he neared the deadra, the arrows thundered into him along with those fired by Alanduaron. Jiub dived and slashed the deadra's leg and continued his sprint past and away from the two beasts.
Teatish

user avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Plaza

0
Teatish had enacted a fire ward soon after his initial moves. He was very experienced with these creatures. The fire barley hurt the ward.

He saw the General rush in as the cold took effect.

He knew that now, truly the fight was over. He did one last thing.

Letting the light shine into his hood he sent a spell to make the last Xivilai that the General was rushing at look Teatish’s way. Knowing that all denizens of Oblivion would recognize him.

He watched as the inhuman face went wide with horror that is rarely seen on such a beast.

Teatish turned and slid away.


_________________
Death enlightens...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum