Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Character Biography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arashiha

re: Aurora Arashiha

Firstname – Aurora 

Surname – Arashiha 

Title – N/A 

Sex – Female 

Age – 23 

Occupation – Mercenary (kinda)

Faction – Ebonheart Pact 

Appearance – Originally black skin, brown hair, scar across one eye, silver eye colour, Athletic build. Across the past couple years she has received a scar on her lower abdomen and her skin colour has gone pale due to contracting Vamprism another affect of this was the change in eye colour to red. 

Personality – Its complicated, best way of explaining it is lack of respect and humility for authority (Due to her philosophy on the matter) and tradition. She can also be sarcastic and childish when dealing with matters of some importance. This being said she is reliable, honourable, trustworthy and sometimes even caring to those she known's and trusts personally. 

Social Background/Backstory – Note: This may be a bit outdated for my character but its where she came from.

My grandfather had worked as a blacksmith in hammerfall for his entire life with his wife and 2 kids Kai and Xerath Arashiha. on one hot summers evening xerath dropped an oil lantern off of a bench top and onto the dry wooden floor next to the pile of sticks he had collected early as fire kindle. The fire quickly leapt onto the kindle pile and soon began to spread throughout the house and workshop. when dawn struck all that was left of the arashiha forge and home was all but ash and hot coals smoldering in the early morning sun. by the time the town guard had been alerted to the flames it was too late all they could do is contain the blaze so that it did not engulf the surrounding hamlet.

After the events of that night Lance Arashiha, my grandfather, decided that it was time to explore the world a bit, look for a new place to set up shop so he collected up what little belongings had managed to escape the inferno and decided to take his family to a new land to start anew. He had heard tales of the nords prowess to warfare and that it might be a suitable places for a weaponsmith to set up shop.

so it had been decided the Arashiha family was to head to the Skyrim. Along the journey they met a nord by the name of Ivan, Kai was swept away by his charms although looking back now he always seemed a bit slow for my taste but i guess my mother was old enough to choose whomever she wanted to fall in love with.

Any way this is where i come in you see, the nights in skyrim are cold on a good day, but during the winter they are freezing, not only that our family had been used to the temperate weather of hammerfell so if you put two and two together you get me.

18 years ago in the year 560 of the second era i was born, a half redguard half nord infant. However unlike normal nord children the cold had a much more devastating affect on my body when i was young and soon my family began to realise how much danger i was truly in. Seeking to keep me from death my uncle Xerath decided that he would take me to morrowind to seek out the more intelligent healers, is what he likes to say, to try and cure me of this unknown disease that had fallen upon my frail young body.
once we arrived in morrowind Xerath took me to the local priest/ healer for aid it took only a few moments for the priestess to diagnose my condition and begin me on the path to healing. although i would forever be branded by my illness in the form of a crescent shaped scar on my lower back.
After the priestess cured me she recommended that we stay in the warmer parts of morrowind as Skyrim was no place to raise such a young redguard child, so my uncle soon found a job, bought a house and wrote to the rest of the family on my fate and the events that had unfolded in the years since i had been born.
it took another 9 years before the rest of my family followed to morrowind, as my grandfather had fallen ill to the knahaten flu that he had caught from a traveling merchant, his ore supplier. Although my mother had loved me and worried greatly about me she had remained behind in skyrim with my father, until my grandfather had passed away. then she packed up the shop and sold it off the the jarl of the province and headed to morrowind with my father to finally be with her brother and her little angel.

psh boy did she get a surprise when she met me, you don't really turn out that lady like when you grow up being made fun of by all the local children just because your half nord half redguard and even after that i had never properly met my mother and father, of course i had heard stories but they had never been an influence in my life until the year 570 of the second era. 

Best Memory –  Depends on her mood.

Worst Memory – Contracting Vamprism.

Skills – Adept with a Bow and skilled with dual wield melee weapons, along with an expertise in clothing and some experience with woodworking. Home educated by her uncle (A pact Soldier) to a mediocre level leaving her with some what of a naivety when it comes to respecting authority and tradition.

Challenges for the Character – Fighting Vampric urges and overcoming her trust issues.

Birth sign – Thief

Religious Views – Acknowledges the power of beings such as the AlmSiVi, Aedra and Daedra, even as far as to respect it. However she does not choose to worship that power.

Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Great Bio!  I love the bit about the disease, all too often people write their characters born with something amazing, so great to see someone with the same taste in characters as me.  I love to write about someone down on their luck, or that has something to overcome.

Any chance we might see her in RP?

We have been RPing with the Ebonheart Roleplay guild in the town of Ebonheart, been trying to find all the Hlaalu people to RP with, but to no avail yet.  Send me a message in game so we can find you guys! @Trouvo

Vehk Hlaalu
House Father
Professor

I loved the bio, I hope that Vehk and Aurora can get along. 

I'd like to hear why Aurora's a sorta-mercenary. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Character Biography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: