View previous topic :: View next topic  
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

re: ESO Dojo Episode 1: Countering Bolt Escape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kfzJ1lNlU4

Thanks Amaya for the upload. 

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/256gsq/eso_dojo_ep_1_countering_bolt_escape/

Feel free to drop an upvote on this thread. 

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

So, even though I don't have an active sub I can still get on the PTS.  That being said I am willing to help with the dojo one day per week.  I have a couple of ideas for future episodes.

• Countering Dark Talons
  • 4 vs 4, one of each class/ Small group tactics
  • Disengaging(might not be possible for all classes, but we should play around)

That's all I've got for now, but should provide some decent education for those willing to learn.

with the 4 vs 4 we can have one team with good solo builds while the other has good group builds.  DKs can just use the same build every time ;).

Already had the next two episodes planned, but there's no reason we can't record many at once and just stagger the release.

Ep. 2: Basic Combat Mechanics (should maybe have been episode 1, lol)

EP. 3: Traversing the Terrain (when to sprint, when not to, which abilities best dismount, how to use choke points and how to avoid them, ect.)

Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Yea, no real order intended with my posts, just suggestions.  I'd like to be involved in any group Dojo exercises when/if we have them.

I thought this video was fantastic. Good work, guys. Any chance of you doing a Dojo episode on vampirism? (Or, staying alive despite fire attacks and low health regen?)

Those reddit comments though. Proof if you make something really good, for free, people will hate you for it. (But then, the negative people are always the loudest ...)

NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

SlayerSyrena wrote:

I thought this video was fantastic. Good work, guys. Any chance of you doing a Dojo episode on vampirism? (Or, staying alive despite fire attacks and low health regen?)

Those reddit comments though. Proof if you make something really good, for free, people will hate you for it. (But then, the negative people are always the loudest ...)

Any time you put yourself out there on the internet, hate is to be expected. I don't let it bother me. :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: