Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vevos Hlaalu
nine9six
Council Member
Blind One

re: Well met!

Greetings fellow Brothers and Sisters! My name is Justin and I'm the newest addition to our Family.

I'm 28 and live in Florida. I've been playing MMOs for a few years now, but a HUGE Elder Scrolls fan since the '90s. I'm slowly leveling my Templar (Vevos Hlaalu, Dunmer, LVL 15), Nightblade (Ralos Hlaalu, Dunmer, LVL 15), Dragonknight (Gaius Antonius, Imperial, LVL 13) and Sorcerer (Sanyon Aundae, Altmer, LVL 8). 

In the past I've focused mostly on PvE, but I've been known to roam with friends and pocket-heal my Guildies in PvP. In The Elder Scrolls Online I'd like to bridge that gap a little more and become more active in PvP. I'm slow to gain confidence, so bare with me on the battlefield!

I'm a little on the shy side, so I won't talk too much in TS3. Not for a while anyway (unless I have a few drinks in me!). But I do listen well and can follow orders / directions to a T.

In real life I work in IT and race cars. This racing season we're doing a little differently, but as my schedule unfolds I'll update the roster with my availability.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and having FUN in The Elder Scrolls Online. See you in-game!

NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Glad to have you man.

Leveling more than one character at a time would majorly frustrate me. You must be a patient person. 

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Vehk Hlaalu
Council Member
Professor

Nice to meet you!

Eggzie
Oathman
Blind One

Welcome Pop!

NordJitsu wrote:

Glad to have you man.

Leveling more than one character at a time would majorly frustrate me. You must be a patient person. 

^This.

Vevos Hlaalu
nine9six
Council Member
Blind One

Thanks for the welcome!

I haven't been on much the last two days, my sister just had her 2nd child so I've been lending a hand with their first kid. Uncle 2.0!

I'll be on tonight, questing on my DK to get him out of Stonefalls....pending I don't spend all night falling through the world, again.

Leveling Alts can get a little tedious at times, but I like to have one of each at Cap. Just takes a little while. Worst part is managing the bank. Addons help (BankStuffer). Thankfully Cooks-And-Cleans Habsi, Carries-His-Loot, and Carries-His-Gear (my mules) are parked at the bank to lend a hand when needed. 

Lunachik66
Hireling
Blind One

Welcome!

I am an altaholic myself, so I am currently lvling 6 chars, some who craft,  and share bank space, I feel your pain!!  I am also pretty quiet and do not chat much and have yet to use TS, (need a headset), so I'm glad to have another person I can hang quietly with. lol

I have learned a lot about PvP in this guild, so you are in a good place to pick up the essentials. In fact, I specifically joined this guild for PvP. I was fortunate enough to play w/some of this guild in beta, and I really like their approach.  I am not a hardcore PvP type, so you aren't alone! I stood right next to our fearless emperor , Rizzllaa, in battle, at lvl 13, and often had my butt handed to me, but have had a great time.  I wasn't made to feel like a newb. They let a lowbie like me get out there and be part of things, and do not make everyone wait until they are vets to have a chance, which is another reason GHH rocks!  

I look forward to lurking w/you in TS at some point. :D

Last edited by Lunachik66 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blind One

Wow, awesome post, thank you!

My friends know how I am about my Alts, and in ESO I tend to spend a LOT of time @ the bank, so they notified me of this Addon:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info253-AdvancedAutoLoot.html

I use Minion to keep track of everything and make sure things are Up To Date, just throwing this out there in case it helps you with your Alts (or anyone with Mules).

I'll be on TeamSpeak again tonight after the NBA Playoff games have concluded. Looking forward to getting tagged-up with the Guild in-game. In TeamSpeak I'll be on the name "nine9six".

I went to the Role Play event last night (albeit late) and had fun watching and chatting with a few randoms. I'm not HUGE on Role Playing (I'm not on the "level" of creativity as most RPers are), but I LOVE watching it. Adds to the depth of a game, IMO. My participation would place me in the "Lite" group of RPers, I suppose.

Again, thank you for the welcome. I shy away from social things, but I love The Elder Scrolls, I love what I've read on these Forums (I've been everywhere on here) about Great House Hlaalu and look forward to becoming apart of things! See you in-game soon!

NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Ya I'd say as a guild we're "casual RP'ers" or RP-lite like you say. A few of us headed out there. But we mostly just do forum RP and write stories, ect. I'm not a big in game RPer myself. Maybe Vehk will be getting that a bit more active though, who knows. 

Quick question, did you name your alts Hlaalu before getting into the guild? Because that's pretty fortuitous. 

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Vevos Hlaalu
nine9six
Council Member
Blind One

Yes, ALL of may characters were made the second the 5 Day Head Start began. I made my Templar and Nightblade Hlaalu's because they're going to be my mains. Keeping with the Lore, I named my Imperial an Imperial-ish name, and my Sorcerer just came off in my mind as an Aundae.

Myself: I'm Hlaalu. Through and through.

Back to the NBA Playoffs. GO HEAT!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: