Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rambo_Bear

re: Heya

I'm Josh. Known by my Imperial on ESO as Carpophorus (If you know the reference kudos)

Been playing MMOs for a long while. Text based before that. Darkmists, Runescape, WoW are all on the list. So ESO is just another step in the MMO list, right now I'm just trying to build this character, and get a hold on tanking terms. But yeah, any questions ask away.

NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Good to have you man.

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Vehk Hlaalu
House Father
Professor

Nice to meet you :) 

Checkitcl

welcome!

D3rpyMuffins
Council Member
Scholar