View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

re: GoldBrand Opponents

Just thought you guys might want to know who our main AD competition is. This is their site:

http://undersiege.enjin.com/

The bill themselves as hardcore PvP. 

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

their goal is to populate and dominate ESO.... well as long as we are in the same campaign the dominating part won't happen!

Psijjic Monk

They did decent on the populating part. And they managed to cap Emperor the first night at least. lol

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Alandauron
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

We don't need to get over confident though.  We have a head start on builds and such, tactics etc.  They have already proven they can adapt fairly quickly, it's good that we know our enemy now.

Currently with equal numbers or even them having up to double our numbers we can roll over them as long as we stick together, but when they first came in we were wiping them with 1/3 their numbers, they are slowly learning.  It's important that everyone interested in PvP starts getting into Cyrodil when we go so you can learn tactics and how to use your build.

Absolutely.

We have the advantage of extensive experience on the PTS.

Knowing that they are serious gamers means they will definitely be getting better as they learn. We need to make sure our guildies (those from the PTS but especially those not) continue to learn as well. 

Lunachik66
Kinsman
Blind One

Gulp! I am in no way a hardcore PvP player. I have fun doing it and had a great time w/members of this guild in PTS in Cyrodiil, but I will likely not be a major force in PvP. I'm also not a quick leveler. I would totally understand if I'm not the kind of player you want in the guild.  Having said that, I will show up at events and sieges, and die for the Pact, over and over and over again. :D

Lunachik66 wrote:

Gulp! I am in no way a hardcore PvP player. I have fun doing it and had a great time w/members of this guild in PTS in Cyrodiil, but I will likely not be a major force in PvP. I'm also not a quick leveler. I would totally understand if I'm not the kind of player you want in the guild.  Having said that, I will show up at events and sieges, and die for the Pact, over and over and over again. :D

Don't worry about it Luna. We're not a strictly Hardcore guild. We've got a variety of play styles represented and its fine if you're not the min/max, 24-7, type. 

We've got a solid group of more hardcore PvPers to keep us competitive but there's plenty of folks like yourself as well who just want a casual good time. 

Lunachik66
Kinsman
Blind One

Thanks, NordJitsu, I appreciate that!

NordJitsu wrote:

We have the advantage of extensive experience on the PTS.

That, and the Naked Nords are almost ready to make their first appearance in Goldbrand.

If nothing else, we'll have the element of disgust on our side!

:D

NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

So....they ran away. Quit the campaign. 

Haz Taroth
House Cousin
Scholar

Sorry , should not have droped my pants.

Falauren
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

wow, unfortunate yet hilarious. This apparently 24/7 hardcore guild tucked tail and ran

NordJitsu wrote:

Hopefully some new guilds step up in the next month or so.. 

– Terence McKenna
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Namo91 wrote:
NordJitsu wrote:

Hopefully some new guilds step up in the next month or so.. 

I think there are still a handful of AD guilds in the campaign.

Their population actually didn't drop noticeably. But with out organization, we'll just be fighting randoms. 

Rizzllaa
House Brother
Blind One

All will run in fear eventually when they encounter Empress Hlaalu Rizzllaa of the Pact.

Long reign the empress :)

But seriously cant believe they chickened out so much for hardcore PvP guild more like hardcore PvE as the only thing they did was take Keeps when none was there.

hope we get some competition soon .

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: