View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
NordJitsu
Council Member
Psijjic Monk

re: Pick A PvP Team Here

So it turns out I may have been overly optimistic in my assessment of people's ability to not completely blow things up when given a touch of admin powers. I had given everyone admin privileges over the PvP section so that everyone could add themselves to a team. However, two people have now managed to delete the teams entirely while trying to add themselves (don't feel too bad guys.)

Anyway, I'm changing the way this works a bit now.

EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD INDICATING WHICH DIVISION YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF!!!

Myself and the other Councilors will then go through the process of adding people to the teams in the PvP section.

If you are looking for descriptions of the Division System itself, please see the thread dedicated to explaining it in this subforum.

Last edited by NordJitsu on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Mongoose
Retainer
Scholar

I plan to have Ishan Ruin be a Ranged/Healer, switching between the two depending on what the group needs at the moment.

MaeveAlleine
Oathman
Scholar

Alleine is a Healer, Templar Class

I will be a bruiser. Not sure Templar or DK yet.

Uzzgrock
Retainer
Blind One

Healer!

Well I am unsure exactly what class or role i am playing... all i know is that I strongly desire to be part of a unified team. I excel at any role, let me know what role you guys need and I will work hard to be your best and most reliable asset in that role!

Psijjic Monk

Maramon wrote:

Well I am unsure exactly what class or role i am playing... all i know is that I strongly desire to be part of a unified team. I excel at any role, let me know what role you guys need and I will work hard to be your best and most reliable asset in that role!

While I hate to turn this around on you...

The role we want you in is the role that fits you best (ie. the one that you most enjoy and fits your play style.)

These roles can change though btw. So if you find that you aren't enjoying what you're doing and want to respec, things can change. They can also change on the fly if you're someone with a hybrid who can fill either role.

Btw...forgot to say this:

PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE AS WELL IF IT DIFFERS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.

Grasp fortune by the forelocks. When you see your chances, seize them. When you see a chance to turn a profit, take it. But do not follow money blindly. There is value in reputation, more than many young Hlaalu realize. This value must be carefully balanced against the more tangible coins in any deal. Theft and murder are bad for business. You can steal from someone, but will he trade with you after that? You can’t bargain with a dead man. There are many ways to do business.– GRASPING FORTUNE
Nightmorphea
Retainer
Blind One

Nightblade healer.  Not sure on the character name yet.  I'll finalize that when I'm certain on my race.  Right now, I'm leaning Altmer.  So, just use my account name for now, please.

Nightmorphea wrote:

Nightblade healer.  Not sure on the character name yet.  I'll finalize that when I'm certain on my race.  Right now, I'm leaning Altmer.  So, just use my account name for now, please.

Sorry, I mean what your character name is currently set to on guild launch (which you can change later.)

Right now yours is "Night" for example.

The PvP teams system only allows me to assign characters and not accounts.

Nightmorphea
Retainer
Blind One

Cool.  Thanks.

NordJitsu wrote:
Maramon wrote:

The role we want you in is the role that fits you best (ie. the one that you most enjoy and fits your play style.)

These roles can change though btw. So if you find that you aren't enjoying what you're doing and want to respec, things can change. They can also change on the fly if you're someone with a hybrid who can fill either role.

I get that, but trust me when I say I have absolutely no preference. You guys are putting together organized teams... therefor you MUST have some roles you are looking to fill. I just need to know if you guys anticipate needing tanks? healers? ranged dps? melee dps? caster dps?

Scholar

Maramon wrote:

I get that, but trust me when I say I have absolutely no preference. You guys are putting together organized teams... therefor you MUST have some roles you are looking to fill. I just need to know if you guys anticipate needing tanks? healers? ranged dps? melee dps? caster dps?

From what i can see from our PVP Team list, we're low on scouts and ranged.

Council Member
Psijjic Monk

Maramon wrote:
NordJitsu wrote:
Maramon wrote:

Ranged DPS and Scouts are what we're most missing right now, like Alle said.

Uzzgrock
Retainer
Blind One

I can fill a role of the scout, I can be the scouting healer / caster. I will have a horse on launch, aswell as the 50% swimming speed bonus. Not sure if the swimming is useful, but I can try and make it useful. 

My account name is: Uzzgrock.

My character name is: Uzz'grocko.

I'll be scout... plan on having a nightblade in all 3 factions

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: