View previous topic :: View next topic  
D3rpyMuffins
Council Member
Scholar

re: PvP: Group Strats

Hello all!

I just wanted to make a quick post about PvP. I know some of you were out at the event last night in Cyrodiil and may have been confused about what tactics were being used. Player’s Code, the guild that we were running with, run a very specific strategy when they are out in Cyrodiil using restoration staff and destruction staff.

Here is the link for the skills that they use as a group along with some more info about it.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1CvBowsn0R0Vk8HX_rCZXN8OQJb7EhSUzQlBVWHwHBGo/edit

This is not mandatory for PvP, nor will any specific build or skill set be. We will also have events where we are not with PC, this is mostly for anyone who is interested in running this strategy while in a large group. Most people in Player’s Code will be using that set up, though again it is not required. Feel free to ask questions about it if you are interested.

Also if you are new to PvP please take a look at Haz’s PvP guide which is posted here in the PvP section of the forums. I’m going to try and set up an introductory event for PvP for some of the newer members soon.

See you in Cyrodiil!

Jump to: