Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Great House Hlaalu Forum Index -> Legacy RP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearrun

re: ~Underworks~

⊱☽Asra "Zevita" Karimi☾⊰
Forum Image
Theme Song

Its darkness seemed to envelope me in a never ending fortress of mystic. I stepped inside. My breathing slowed as I tried to take in more of the stale, humid air. I used the rough cave wall to guide me through it. I could hear a soft dripping noise as dew slid of the rocks. Drip, Drip, Drip, like a heartbeat. Spires of rock hung from the ceiling and stood erect upon the floor. The chilly draft sent shivers down my spine. Oh this was a place for me. I ventured further into the cave, my dagger at the ready if one chooses to attack. Why I am here you ask? I was told of a hidden city under the ruins of some God forsaken temple. I had ventured through thus temple and found myself lurking in this cave. I continued through till a dim light appeared in the distance.. This was it.. this is what I been searching for.

I took it slow from there, keeping check where I stepped. I grew closer and closer till I finally emerged from the darkness and into the light. As my eyes soon adjusted, I was greeted by a sight I never seem before. What laid before me was a magnificent city, hidden where they have told me. I ventured further in, in hope to find riches beyond any I seen before.. Oh how I wish my comrades were with me now so they too can see what I am seeing now.

*As Aladauron heard a sound in the distance he lowers himself to the ground and thought. "Someone else has found this place...they told me no one else knew or dared come here. I will make sure no one else catches wind of this place." He moved slowly trying not to make a sound, but even with his skill at stealth every step echoed slightly through the cave. "I don't know who this could be...I'll wait for them to move on and then find those lying weasels." As he waited there silently, slowing his breath and heartbeat almost to a stop, he saw a figure not far off. He thought to himself, "Who could they have told about this place? What are they looking for in this cave? He knew not of what lay ahead or of what the figure searched for. "This is supposed to be my sanctuary..." After the figure disappeared into the distance and Alandauron no longer heard their footsteps he quietly headed for the cave entrance.*
Tearrun

re: Re: ~Under Ground City~

⊱☽Asra "Zevita" Karimi☾⊰
Forum Image
Theme Song

I continue on exploring the area and buildings around me. All was calm and peaceful until an echo of someone footsteps could be heard. They were low, hardly noticeable but I caught it. My body turned towards the last location I have heard the echo.. my crossbow armed and ready to fire if anything came to my view. As moments of silence pass, I lower my crossbow and continued on searching the builds around. I am now aware of another presence and once they shown themselves.. I will show no mercy.

*As Alandauron reached the cave entrance a draft blew out from the cave, on it was a familiar scent. He thought on it for a moment, "I know that scent, if only I could remember where I have smelled that before." After another moment he decided to drop it, he left the cave and headed back towards House Hlaalu.*
Tearrun

re: Re: ~Under Ground City~

⊱☽Asra "Zevita" Karimi☾⊰
Forum Image
Theme Song

I continued my exploring and treasure hunting for the next few hours. I have found many things that may come in handy later on in this war.. now it was time to make the trek back to the House. I made sure the pack of goodies was well secure before heading out and back to my brothers and sisters *Exits*

re: Re: ~Underworks~

⊱☽Asra "Zevita" Karimi☾⊰
Forum Image
Theme Song

It has been a long while sense I have stepped into the Underworks. As I stepped out of cave that lead to the place, and stepped into the large underground city. I smile at the beauty of the place before preparing myself for any attack. I walked along the path, ready to strike when danger appears. My eyes scanned the area around for any hidden treasure U may have missed on my last visit to the place.

Jump to: